Give it a try
Where to connectYou can try and test Product Web Manager using this link: http://www.projectwebmanager.org/pwm/.
A few recommendations:
- You cannot charge PWM team or product for the information contained in the demonstration version.
- This a demonstration version, so any one can connect, DO NOT indicate real information (phone, email, address, ...).
- If using Internet Explorer, version 8 or above is recommended (may be very slow under other versions of IE)
- No email can be send using this version in order to avoid spamming issue.
- All information were generated programmatically, no one and nothing is real.
- License will allow 200 users, so before creating a new user you'll need do delete one.
- Data base will be cleaned every week.
- If you try to access forbidden URL or fail to connect to often, you'll may be ban for a few minutes.
I want to log inSo click on this link: http://www.projectwebmanager.org/pwm/.
Use the following users:
- Login: administrator, password: password, domain key: 1 : This is default administrator user, can do every thing.
- Login: administrateur, password: password, domain key: 1 : This is an other administrator user that can do every thing but using French locale.
- Login: testuserX, password: testuserX, domain key: 1 : Where X is a number between 1 and 100. Standard users. (for example: testuser50,testuser50), locale is random (French or English)
You can also use the flagged buttons in order to auto-login.